Our retail lighting showroom in Soho seeks energetic, personable self-starter for a full time sales position.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Minimum 3-5 years customer service/retail sales experience
- Proven leadership and high standards in creating excellence in customer experience
- Punctual, responsible, and creative with a strong eye for detail
team player with a solid personality and communication skills who is at
ease working with the public in person, by phone and email
track record working with customers, determining needs, using product
knowledge to promote products and their value, then suggest solutions
that will suit the needs of our customers.
in product assembly, installation and display (preference given to
candidates with electrical or electrical installation experience)
in design, and current trends in the world of design-Adaptable to
changing job demands, a problem solver with resourcefulness to achieve
- Computer skills, capable to use MS Office
programs and experience with POS software-Proficiency in one or more
foreign languages is preferred
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engaging clients in a friendly, articulate manner ensuring a positive customer experience
- Sales generation and completion of sales transactions with clients-Knowledgeable response and advice to inquiries about fixtures
sale on point-of-sale-Packing and shipping of fixtures-Dealing with
day-to-day routine of showroom upkeep (including occasional painting of
walls/floors; maintaining displays)
- Installation of lighting fixtures in showroom-Working on physical display changes
- Repairs of client fixtures
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturdays 11:30 am - 7pm and other times as needed -- to be agreed in advance. (Full-time)
The candidate must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
If this sounds like YOU , please forward your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Ingo Maurer LLC team